Welcome To My Blog

Book reviews ... Author interviews ... and anything else I think might be of interest to writers and readers.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

A Jersey Kiss by Georgina Troy



 

A Jersey Kiss 




I’m very lucky in my writing friends, and was privileged to get a sneak preview of this book before it came out. I’m glad I did, because it was a very enjoyable read.

I loved the romance thread running through the book. The hero was the sort that readers fall for as well as heroines, and the ‘will they, won’t they?’ tension was really well done.

Add to this the dilemmas that the main character, Bea’s, friends and family bring to the story, and you’ve got a gripping novel with many strands to be brought together at the end. You’ll care about all these characters and want to know how their bit of the story turns out.

The beautiful setting of Jersey is also used to full effect in the telling of the tale. I’ve only been to Jersey once, but the various parts of the island were brought to life to such good effect that I could almost feel I was back there.

If you like your romance with a rich story full of intrigue, moral dilemmas and difficult choices, then this is the book for you.

It’s good to see that more books are planned in the ‘Jersey’ series from this author. I’ll certainly be looking forward to reading them.

You can buy a copy of A Jersey Kiss here.

1 comment:

Georgina Troy said...

Thank you SO much for reviewing A Jersey Kiss for me, Helen. I'm thrilled you enjoyed it! x